Terms and Conditions Governing Use and Access to ETS Global B.V. Web Sites
ETS Global BV may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time. ETS Global BV may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of or the entire site without notice or liability.
- etsglobal.org is protected by applicable law. The contents of this site, including, but not limited to, text, names, data, compilations, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio, video, code, methods, techniques, models, and software (the "Contents"), are the property of ETS Global BV or is licensed to ETS Global BV by ETS and are protected by the patent, copyright, trademark and trade secret laws of the European Union, United States and/or other territories. Without written permission of ETS Global BV You may not copy, store (either in hardcopy or in electronic format), transmit, transfer, perform, broadcast, publish, reproduce, create a derivative work from, display, distribute, sell, offer for sale, license, rent, lease, frame, deep link to, or otherwise use the Contents in any manner inconsistent with the rights of ETS Global BV.
- THE CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ETS GLOBAL BV OR ITS LICENSEE AND ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENTS. ETS GLOBAL BV, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ETS GLOBAL BV ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ETS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Courts in the Netherlands for the resolution of any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and Security
Information We Collect
When you visit any page on our Web site, we use standard Web server log files to monitor and evaluate our site's technical capability and performance. We use this information to find out how many people visit our website, to determine the areas of greatest interest on our site, and to make improvements to our site.
We also collect and store personal information that you provide voluntarily when using our site, including, for example,
- Survey information and/or site registrations
- Online test registration information
- Online order information
- Payment information.
If you register for a test, become an accredited test centre, create an online account, or other since you want to work with ETS Global BV we collect your
- Â· Full (company or private) name
- Home address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- The test you are registering for
- Test date
- Payment information
- How you specifically use our site.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to
- Complete any registration, purchases, or other transactions you request online
- Improve our Web site
- Improve our products and services, and identify, develop, and offer products and services
- Personalise your experience on the site, and customize the content and/or format of the pages you visit
- Notify you about updates, products, services, and/or special offers from ETS, its affiliates, and selected third parties
- Ask you to participate in brief surveys
- Generate aggregate statistical studies and conduct research related to our products and services and the use our Web site.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We disclose your personal information to certain third parties to provide the products and services you have requested online. For example, when you register for a test, we will provide certain registration information to companies that administer the tests in your area. We may also disclose information to third parties that provide administrative or processing services for us, for example, printing, mailing, and payment processing. Our contract with these third parties prohibits them from using information except to provide the product or service you requested. If you ask us to, we will disclose your test scores to schools and others.
We may also disclose personal information collected on the website, in accordance with applicable law, to assert or defend our rights and property, to prevent harm to others, to collect a debt, or in response to legal processes such as subpoenas.
When you register for a test online or create an account, you will have the ability to opt-out of receiving certain communications from ETS global BV, including voicemail or e-mail. If you do not opt out at registration, but later decide that you would prefer not to receive this communication, please contact us at email@example.com . However, note that ETS Global BV may still send e-mail or call you in order to provide a product or service that you request.
We may place a small text file, called a cookie, on your hard drive when you visit etseurope.org. The cookie gives you a unique, random ID, which helps us to recognize you on a subsequent visit to the site. Visitors may change their web browsers to prevent the acceptance of cookies. If you register for a test or create an online account on our site, however, you must enable cookies to access certain information. Unless you register for a test or create an online account, cookies do not contain and cannot be associated with the personally identifiable information we collect.
If you register for a Web account, you will be asked to select a password to help protect your information. These passwords help us verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to any of your personal information. You should never disclose your password to anyone. ETS Global BV will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information.
When you provide credit card information, it is transmitted using SSL technology to help prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of that information.
ETS may change this policy to respond to new laws, regulations, technology, or for other business reasons. Please check this policy from time to time to review any such changes.
If you have any questions or comments about the etseurope.org privacy or security policies, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .